On-line training program on Resilient City (1st edition)
To highlight the challenges and threats that cities must face in order to remain economically, socially and disaster resilient, Metropolis jointly with SHRDC, UCLG and with the collaboration of ASPAC organized a three weeks on-line training program called “Resilient City.
Metropolis organized the second session of this course, which was based on the experiences of Tehran, Istanbul, and Berlin, who gave testimonies and share their experiences providing tools to contribute to the creation of policies for a more resilient metropolitan space.
If you want to find more about this learning program, you can read the Guidebook and the news.
- Constantin Ahrens, liaison officer to the Berlin fire brigade, Senate Department for the Interior and Sport
- Dr. Sadredin Alipour, CEO of Waste Management Organization: the KAP project, Tehran
- Mr. Evrim Yavuz, Senior geophysicist, IMM’s Directorate of Earthquake and Geotechnical Investigation, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
- Ms. Melis Bayraklı, Senior geophysicist, IMM’s Directorate of Earthquake and Geotechnical Investigation, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
- Juan Carlos Uribe, UCLG
- Bernardia Irawati Tjandradewi, UCLG ASPAC Secretary General
Sustainability and climate change