The SCC pilot project is a practically oriented research body. It brings together the knowledge and skills of mayors, municipal officers, urban practitioners and academic researchers to develop principles and policies for good urban practice. Its role is to develop practical roadmaps for sustainable urban development in cities.
- integrate diverse narratives, instruments, models and data sets to provides cities with a long-term perspective for exchanging their experiences of implementing the New Urban Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals;
- establish an agreed set of principles of sustainable development, which connect cities from different geographical contexts and with different and differently articulated challenges;
- to develop practical guidelines for sustainable urban development
- Workshop and technical visit in Berlin (September 24-26 2018)
- Final Workshop and technical visit in Cordoba (April 8-11, 2019)