This pilot projects exchanged experiences on how to reduce food waste while strengthening service delivery and expanding citizens’ participation. A special focus was made on citizens' education for a better use of surplus food.
- Generate, from the exchange of learning, how to design policies to make good use of food waste.
- Design methodologies to increment citizens’ participation in fight against food waste.
- Discuss and explore innovative methods of food management.
- Workshop and technical visit in Quito (October 2-5 2018)
- Final Workshop and technical visit in New Taipei (August 27-29, 2019)