What? European conference on New funding models for European local governments
When? July 3-4, 2014
Where? Paris, Hemicycle of the Ile-de-France Regional Council (57 rue Babylone)
The Île-de-France Region and the Global Fund for Cities Development (FMDV), in partnership with Metropolis, CGLU and CCRE, invite you to attend the European conference:
New funding models for European local governments: How to effectively mobilise resources?
In the framework of the REsolutions to fund cities program identifying, promoting and sharing local innovative solutions.
We kindly invite you to join us to this high level European meeting along with representatives of CEMR, Metropolis, Metrex, OECD, EIB, Brussel's Capital Region, Barcelone Metropolitan Area, Île-de-France Region, Greater London Authority, Bristol, Caisse des dépôts et consignations, ICLEI Europe.
The conference will raise the following questions:
- How did the financial and institutional European partners adapt to a context of European systemic crisis in order to meet territorial needs?
- What type of partnerships, initiatives and local funding schemes are local authorities opting for and relying on nowadays?
- Which strategies and financing tools should be implemented or adapted in order to promote dynamic territories, funding key sectorial policies, a solidarity-based equlisation system between territories?
- How whould these systems be integrated in horizontal and vertical cooperation policies?
- Which conditions need to be gathered in order to transfer and replicate successful experiments?
According to what terms of engagement for urban actors ?
INFORMATION, PROVISIONNAL AGENDA AND REGISTRATION:
Tel:00 33 1 40 38 66 95