GTF / High Level Political Forum / Join statement
At the occasion of the High-Level Meeting on the New Urban Agenda, six years after the adoption of the Quito Outcome Document, our constituency gathers to reiterate our support to achieve the contribution of the Universal Development Agendas. The joint statement proposes the following frameworks for future actions:
- Taking stock of the five years after the adoption of the New Urban Agenda.
- Lessons from the pandemic.
- Care at the center of local service provision.
- Local and regional priorities for the new urban agenda.
- Protecting our communities.
- The new urban agenda and the localization of the global goals.
- The new urban agenda as the cornerstone of the common agenda.
- Local and regional governments call for the effective implementation of the new urban agenda.