Golden Adobe, Tehran Glocal Award for Urban Management is a comprehensive, academic and non-profit initiative that specializes in international Urban Management research and exchange under the framework of the Tehran Glocal Award for Urban Management. Golden Adobe will take place on 31 October in Tehran.
Golden Adobe, Tehran Glocal Award for Urban Management is committed to:
- Promoting evaluation and researches of the GOLDEN ADOBE
- Exploring and constructing a complete theoretical framework for international Urban Management
- Driving forward the innovative development and common progress for cities around the world.
- Offering intellectual support for global Urban Management.
Golden Adobe, Tehran Glocal Award for Urban Management undertakes the following tasks:
- Conducting researches on subjects related to international Urban Management and development.
- Publishing international periodicals on Urban Management research
- Organizing seminars and symposiums in the realm of Urban Management
For more information, please visit tehrangoldenadobe.com or contact:
Secretariat of Golden Adobe, Tehran Global Award for Urban management
Address: No.55, Daman Afshar St., Vali-e-Asr Ave., Vanak Sq., Tehran Iran. PO Box: 1969765411