The 17th International Conference on Traffic and Transportation Engineering will be an effective step to reduce private car domination on urban spaces and changing cities to suitable places for human life. The most important objectives of this conference are:
- Using the capabilities of both Iranian and international Transportation experts.
- Planning to exchange the viewpoints of transportation activists with university and research institutes and make interaction between them.
- Preparing suitable situations for presenting new ideas and traffic knowledge management.
- Providing the opportunity for researchers to present their innovations and opinions and directing them with the help of the experts’ experiences.
- Providing opportunities for updating and increasing transportation experts' knowledge.
+ info: www.ictte.ir