Internationalisation and metropolitan spaces
On the base of the Metropolis Issue paper "The internationalisation and metropolitan spaces", Metropolis learning and the Observatory projects jointly with Proyecto ALLAS organise a webinar which highlights that nowadays the management of local policies and the exercise of their competences by local governments implies the need to generate links with international actors and their insertion in that sphere. Internationalization has gradually gained cross-cutting space within the institutional, political and territorial objectives of local administrations, moving towards becoming a strategic action and, eventually, public policy.
The webinar will be conducted in French.
Would you like to attend this meeting?
- Internationalization and public policies
- Cooperation and international strategies
- Global impact of metropolitan measures
- Communication: a key element for public policy legitimization
- Analysis of internationalization strategies around the world
- Recommendations for the internationalization of metropolitan spaces
- Local Governments officials (international relations offices)
- Decision makers
- International relations students and researches
Mariana Flores, Executive Director of Institutional Representation, Government of Mexico City
Santiago Betancur, AL-LAs
Rahmatouca Sow Dièye, deputy Chief of Staff, Ville de Dakar
Fatimetou Boukhreiss, head of Cooperation, Région de Nouakchott