Gender indicators for a better metropolitan governance
Gender studies have highlighted the importance of promoting knowledge on gender issues to reduce inequalities. Acknowledging the unjust structure of our governance models towards women is the first step to address this issue.
For this, Metropolis – in collaboration with LSE-Cities - developed the Metropolitan Indicators System, investigating gender data to understand differences in the accessibility to urban spaces.
- Indicators at the metropolitan scale: including a transversal gender vision
- Gender (in)equality: how to measure it?
- The metropolitan scale of the gender gap
- Local Governments officials (feminism and human rights offices)
- Decision makers
- Activists, students and researches in feminism, gender and data analysis